- For Salaried customer 55 times of their Net Monthly Pay , For self employed customer 4 times of their annual income.
- 75% of purchase agreement price / construction estimate.
- Maximum Rs. 70.00 lakhs.
From a, b, & c whichever is lower.
1) For salaried customer :
- Applicant should be confirmed employee.
- Applicant should be employee of any government, semi-government, muncipal corporation, muncipal council, disctrict council, taluka council co-operative firm, private firm, company.
- No any disciplinary action shall be taken against employee or he should not be a civil criminal.
- Consent letter should be given regarding deduction of loan installment from salary & authority letter regarding retirement benifit to be taken on record.
- Agreement monthly deduction from salary should not be more than 65% of monthly salary.
2) For self employed :
- Last three years balance sheet along with profit & loss account, latest copy of acknowledgement of income tax, computation of income statement, business registartion papers.
- Last three years income tax return copy / TDS certificate.
- Mortgage of property to be purchased/construction of bunglow.
- Two guarantors
- In case of salaried customers salary slip, IT returns with computation of income and Form No 60.
- In case of self employed last three years profit & loss A/c, balance sheet & IT returns.
- Photographs, identy proof, age proof, photo proof, residence proof of borrower & guarantor.
- Own contribution (Margin money) receipts.
- Copies of title deeds.
- Latest 7/12, property card extract.
- Registered agreement to sale/apartment deed.
- Construction permission of competent local authority / grampanchayat / muncipal council / corporation / T.P. etc.
- N.A. order of Land / Society