- 75% of cost of purchasing item.
- Maximum Rs.10.00 lakhs
From a, & b whichever is lower.
1) For salaried customer
- Applicant should have permanent job in government, co-operative or in private sector.
- Undertaking regarding deduction of installment from salary is required.
- Total deduction including installment of loan should not be more than 65% of monthly payment.
2) For self employed
- Applicant should be income tax payee.
- Latest Income Tax retrun copy.
Item to be purchased & two guarantors
- Pro forma invoice / Quotation from approved dealer.
- Photographs, identy proof, age proof, photo proof, residence proof of the borrower & guarantor.
- Income proof of applicant.