Our bank has started our own call center at Laxmi Road, Pune.
The Call Center will provide following information:
Incoming Calls received at Call Center on TOLL FREE number.
- Enquiry about Internet Banking.
- Enquiry about SMS Banking.
- Primary enquiry about Loans, Interest Rates, Schemes, Primary documents required, information about members/customers and for more details about documents kindly contact our branch.
- Primary enquiry about Deposits, Interest Rates, Different types and documents required.
- Branch Related Information: Branch Address, Phone No., Primary Information about branch etc.
- Information about RTGS,NEFT: Procedure, Time, Benefits, Charges etc.
These primary information will be given to customer and for more details kindly contact our branch.
Outgoing Calls made from our Call Center
- After registration for SMS Banking our customers will get a call for confirmation of mobile number on the next day.
- Customers who default on their Loan repayment will receive three seperate calls about pending loan which will be committed in our OMNI Banking Software,in case if no response is received then this report will be submitted to our branch.
- Promotion call: Customers will be contacted on introduction of new schemes and information on newly opened branches.
- Welcome call to all new Customers.
- Contact our esteemed customers to avail Internet Banking and SMS Banking facility.
- Complaints calls: Customer complaints about passbook not issued in time, statement not received, cheque book not received and other compaints will be reported to concerned branch manager
- Call center will remain open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- If proper KYC(Know Your Customer) documents are not furnished while opening of new account then customers will be called. After receiving information from customer that neeful has been done, Call Center will make a note of it and inform the concerned branch to update the same in software.
Call Center will function as per above pocedure.